When complete, 219 Langdon will feature several prominent upgrades, making it a very attractive housing choice for Lambda undergraduate members. The construction details are as follows:
Chapter House Facility
- A new, traditional façade on the front of the street.
- A complete re-plumbing of the water and sewage systems.
- A completely new electrical system.
- A new HVAC system that includes heating and cooling.
- High performing wireless internet connectivity.
- Installation of a commercial kitchen for a full chapter dining program.
- Structural renovation on the rooftop deck.
- Paving the parking lot to meet city code regulations.
- Fully paved lot.
- Updated lighting.
- Required green space.
- Traffic flow running clockwise due to the existing hydrant and utility pole at Lake Lawn.
- Basketball court in southeast corner.
- Trash enclosure is sized to fit the current dumpster.
Overall Constrution Timeline
- Summer of 2018 - Parking Lot
- January 2019 - House Design Start
- January 2020 - Bidding
- May 2020 - Construction Start
- December 2020 – March 2021 - Completion, depending on phasing
|Building Improvements and Repairs
|Parking lot Improvements
|Current Mortgage to refinance
|Fixed costs to recover while vacant
|Capital Campaign Costs
|Total Project Cost
|Capital Campaign Donations
|Amount to finance